Abadan’s slogan is “Clearly the Best.” Our customers can tell you that those aren’t empty words.
We currently have a great opportunity for someone who has experience in Accounting. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides growth opportunity, then we are looking for you!
The work week / hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We offer benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
The Accountant’s responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. Works closely with other team members to exceed customer expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and oversee month and year-end processes, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, payroll/timekeeping, budgeting, capital assets reconciliations.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial records and/or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Oversees audits.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 5 years work experience-
- or a combination of education and work experience that would meet qualifications of the position.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Must be able to pass a basic accounting test.
Please visit our website, www.abadantc.com, to apply for this position. Go to “The Right Partners” tab and click on Careers in the drop-down box.
Salary is based on experience.
No phone calls please.
Abadan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.